UCONN's & UNH's Engineer Career Fairs
Our University of Connecticut and University of New Hampshire alumni, respectively, had fun and satisfaction in attending their respective 2019 Engineering Career Fair.
GM2’s Annual Holiday Potluck
GM2’s potluck is a joyous and welcome break from project deadlines.
GM2’s 1st Annual Halloween Costume Contest
GM2 held its 1st Halloween Costume Contest. The competition was fierce. Many brought their A-game, but only 1 won!
2018's Champion: Mr. Incredible / Paul Brand
GM2 Associates, Inc. supports many local, regional, and national initiatives, including:
UConn Research Fellowships:
Satish Saran Agawal Scholarship Fund
Primarily, GM2 supports students who are quadriplegic, followed by students confined to a wheelchair.
B.L. & Devi Gupta Family Scholarship
GM2 supports domestic and international students majoring in Civil Engineering.
Foodshare is a regional food bank that serves Connecticut’s Hartford and Tolland counties. In November, GM2 made a $5,000 donation to Foodshare to support their "Turkey + 30" campaign goals. The donation provided over 12,500 meals for over 121,000 people struggling with hunger in surrounding communities.
Additional Organizations we support include:
- ASCE NH Student Scholarship Fund
- Warner Area Food Pantry, Warner, NH
- VT Society of Engineering Student Scholarship Fund
- CT Police Work Dog Association
- Concord-Lake Sunapee Rail Trail (NH)
- NHDOT Annual Technology Transfer Conference
- ACEC VTrans Technology Transfer Conference
- ABET Civil Engineering Committee, Quinnipiac University
- NH Construction Career Days