Assistant Team Leader (Bridge Inspection)
Assistant Team Leaders to perform National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) bridge inspection and load ratings. The successful candidate will primarily conduct bridge inspections, prepare field inspection reports and perform load ratings. Also, operate personnel lift equipment, climb ladders, install traffic control devices and undertake other tasks in support of inspection activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: reviewing previous inspection reports and record data available; performing field inspection work and compiling reports; receiving direction from the Project Manager and other senior staff; and technical compliance.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering
- EIT preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in bridge inspection, design or analysis
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Auto CAD/MicroStation
- CTDOT and/or RIDOT experience is a plus
- Completion of the 2-week NHI Bridge Safety Inspection Course preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.