Assistant Team Leader (Bridge Inspection)
Assistant Team Leaders to perform National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) bridge inspection and load ratings. The successful candidate will primarily conduct bridge inspections, prepare field inspection reports, and perform load ratings. Will also operate personnel lift equipment, climb ladders, install traffic control devices, and undertake other tasks in support of inspection activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: reviewing previous inspection reports and available record data; performing field inspections and compiling related reports; taking direction from the Project Manager and other senior staff; and ensuring technical compliance.
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering.
- EIT is preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience in bridge inspection, design or analysis.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Auto CAD/MicroStation.
- CTDOT or RIDOT experience is desirable.
- Completion of the 2-week NHI Bridge Safety Inspection Course is desirable.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.